Computer and computer languages are the focus of the Techie Club. Dr. R. K. Selvakumar addressed the club members and explained the vision of the club. Club members were split into groups and a list of projects was given for them to select from.
Students were taken to Kashiv Infotech for an industrial visit and the working principle of cloud computing was explained to the students.
List of Projects
- Snake Game
- Generation of Next Number in an Mathematical Series
- Capche Generation
- Shutdown the System in Given Time
- School Billing System
- Hospital Management System
- Spell Checker
- Simple Strong Password Creator
- Basic Calculator
- Banking System
Techie Club was started on 2nd Feb 2016 at CSE laboratory with an introduction by the Head of the CSE Department, on behalf of Faculty members from CSE Department and the career counselor.
The club’s primary activities are to make the club members technology friendly through real-time application development practice and learning.
The club members are separated into groups with a maximum of four members in each group. Based on the students’ interests and convenience, each group selects their desired project from the list given. The faculty members are also assigned as a guide to club groups based on interest and area of expertise. The Projects include
- Program for Hospital management, School management, Medical management, Program for snake game,
- Spell checker using “c”
- Program to find next number in a series,
- Captcha code generation,
- Strong password protection,
- Automatic cleaning of recycle bin,
- Automatic shutdown and restart of computer, etc.