NSS & YRC
National Service Scheme [NSS] is an extension aspect to the higher education system to learn about the student youth to community service while they are studying in educational institutions, under the guidance of Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports, Govt. of India
- To understand the community in which they work;
- To identify the needs and problems of the community and involve them in problem solving process.
- To develop among themselves a sense of social and civic responsibility.
- To utilize their knowledge in finding practical solution to individual and community problems
- Various Activities Undertaken By The NSS Volunteers In Adopted Villages/Slums For Community Service On Yearly Basis.
Young volunteers can make a significant contribution to meeting the needs of the most helpless people within their local communities through Youth Red Cross programme. This has been designed to involve young people as much as possible in the movement and its activities not only as workers and also as beneficiaries, but as partners in management.
- Blood Donation Camps
- First Aid Training programmes
- Environment awareness camps
- Clean and green in our campus
- Other Voluntary / Social Service Activities