Adequate number of rooms for lectures, Seminars, Tutorials
* The class rooms are exclusively allotted to 1st to 4th Year students for lectures.
* The Optional Elective classes are engaged in the rooms available in the department.
* Faculty uses instructional video CDs on the subject to teach the class.
* Every lecture rooms are equipped with LCD projector. The Wi - Fi campus makes it easy for students to use on-line materials during presentations.
* The Seminar and Smart Room is used for delivering technical Seminars and Project Review presentations.
The laboratories are equipped with modern and state of the art equipment and software prescribed by the Governing University. The usage of laboratories is extended to pursue project and research work.
The list of laboratories available under EEE Department is:
Power System Simulation Lab
Control & Instrumentation Lab
Power Electronics and Drives Lab
Electrical Circuits Lab
Electrical Machines Lab
Availabilities of Labs & student Project Lab with technical support:
The available Labs, as per AU curriculum, are supported by experienced Diploma holders designated as Lab Instructors.
- The departments and Labs in the institute work at times beyond the working hours for the benefit of the students.
- The man power proposed will cater, besides workshop related work, to the needs of the students during Mini- projects, Engineering Model making, Project Realization and Testing
- The man power proposed will cater, besides workshop related work, to the needs of the students during Mini- projects, Engineering Model making, Project Realization and Testing.